Phone Number : 86-15871352379
WhatsApp : +https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=8615871352379
August 8, 2022
The whole plan is based on 7 days and goes through 4 stages. Most of the athletes who used DNP in the DNP popularization stage more than 20 years ago basically followed this cycle.
The first stage: three-day carbohydrate consumption stage;
The second stage: a day of normalization of thyroxine (T3);
The third stage: 7-day DNP stage;
Phase 4: 2 days off DNP phase.
Stage 5: Three-day carbohydrate consumption stage
This phase lasts for 3 days, and the main purpose of these 3 days is to limit carbohydrates and thereby deplete muscle glycogen. At this stage, the intake of carbohydrates should be controlled within 1g/kg, the protein intake can be increased to 2g/kg or higher, and the remaining energy required should come from fat.
This phase lasts for 3 days, forcing the body to rely on fat for fuel.
The second phase, a thyroxine boost, with a super-carb meal on the fourth day of the program between 4 and 6 pm, was designed to create a huge insulin spike and renormalize the conversion of T4 to T3. This carbohydrate meal requires at least 250g of carbohydrates to produce an insulin spike. Fructose is more direct and effective in creating insulin spikes.
The calorie intake in the second stage should be kept at about 15 times body weight. The calories of 250g of carbohydrates on the fourth day need to be included in the total calories.
Phase III 7-day DNP
The main purpose of the first two days of the cycle is to determine whether the user is allergic to DNP, so the DNP intake for the first two days should be controlled at 200mg/day. If a DNP allergy (swelling reaction, which occurs in about 10% of users), the cycle must be stopped, and ketotifen (an antihistamine) can treat mild symptoms. Seek immediate medical attention if symptoms worsen.
After the test period of the first two days, the old iron without allergies can increase the dose. At this stage, the dose can be increased to 400mg/day. At this dose, most users will have a good fat loss experience.
The 400 mg/day dose is maintained throughout the cycle, from day 3 to day 9 (exactly 7 days).
DNP stage nutritional supplement program:
1. Antioxidants. Due to the rapid burning of fat caused by DNP, free radicals are produced in large quantities, for which antioxidants must be used (this is the most important supplement in the DNP cycle).
A: Fat-soluble vitamins: Vitamin E 1000mg/day
B: Water-soluble vitamins: Vitamin C 2g~3g/day
C: a-lipoic acid: 600mg~1000mg/day
2. Glycerin: Glycerin will increase the user's hydration, 15mh~45mh/day
3. Water: This should not be considered a supplement, nor a supplement, it is a must, dehydration is the number one cause of DNP death, at least 8 liters of water per day.
4. Supplement fruits as much as possible. The supplementation of fruits is entirely based on experience. Many users find that supplementing fruits can greatly reduce sleepiness. Watermelon is the most effective of all fruits.
5. The caloric intake should be maintained between 10 and 15 times body weight, about 20% fat, 30% protein, and 50% carbohydrate.
The precautions have already been said in the previous tweet. Today, I will say:
1. Any diuretic or alcohol intake during DNP is strictly prohibited;
2. Try not to stay in a hot environment as much as possible;
3. Start each cycle with a low-dose cycle.
The half-life of DNP is 36 hours, so caloric intake should remain the same for days 10 to 14 after cycling begins as it is for days 3 to 9. After the 14-day cycle ends, the consolidation phase begins
Day 15: Carb intake should be 7g/kg LBM (lean body mass = body weight minus body fat), so let's say a bodybuilder with 220 lbs of lean body mass. Will consume 700g of carbs. Protein as little as possible.
The focus of the day should be on foods with a high glycemic index, such as nonfat ice cream and other non-fat, high-sugar desserts. A 220-pound bodybuilder should consume 18 times his body weight, or about 4,000 calories.
Strictly restricting fat is critical at this stage because when you replenish your glycogen, the DNP retained in your body is still burning fat. Essentially, the user is still losing fat while consuming carbs after stopping the drug.
Day 16: Muscle glycogen increases, so carb intake is reduced from 7g/kg to 5g/kg of LBM. A 220-pound bodybuilder should have 14 times as many calories as his body weight today, about 3,000. The focus should be on low GI foods.